The 2019 state gubernatorial election has officially produced 23 governors-elect as the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, continue with the collation and announcement of results.
In a similar vein, INEC also declared governorship elections in seven States inconclusive.
They are: Plateau, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Sokoto, Kano and Rivers states.
Here is a compiled list by APRECON showing the governors elected so far after the March 9 governorship and State Assembly elections.
Below is a list of the governorship candidates elected on Saturday:
1. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Muhammad Badaru (APC) Jigawa State
5. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
6. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
7. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
8. Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
9. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
10. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
11. Babajide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
12. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
13. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
14. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
15. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna
16. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
17. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
18. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
19. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
20. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
21. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
22. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
23. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
24. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba
Follow us on Twitter @aprecon
Follow on Instagram @_aprecon
Like our Page on FB @aprecon